A one-day workshop on 8th September 2016, 9.30-5pm at The Mount Conference Centre, Belfast
Fast to learn and easy to use, the Five-Minute Coach is a pragmatic, Clean Language-based coaching tool for busy managers and coaches.
Managers find this approach improves performance – their own and their team members.
Experienced coaches use it to move coaching from transactional to transformational in rapid time; new coaches acquire a structured, practical and effective coaching tool.
What you will take away
- New skills to support others to get results – and fast!
- A very effective coaching approach that uncovers blockages to success
- A method of moving from problem thinking to an outcome focus quickly and easily
- A model for eliciting pragmatic and effective action plans
- Confidence in working with a non-directive mindset
Your Coach Trainer, Lynne Cooper
Co-creator of the Five-Minute Coach, Lynne has been getting great results with Clean approaches in coaching, team coaching, facilitation and training for over 15 years.
In addition she supervises and trains coaches, is co-author ofThe Five-Minute Coach and the author of Business NLP for Dummies.
You’ll receive a complimentary signed copy of The Five-Minute Coach – essential pre-reading – once your place has been secured with full payment.
Fee: £195 + VAT
Includes lunch, book & two post-training support clinics