At Advance Coaching we can begin working with your organisation as soon as you start to make plans to release or redeploy people across the business. Our programmes are focused on encouraging people to think positively about change and to help equip them with the knowledge, attitude and practical skills to approach the job market with confidence. Outplacement services can be delivered through one to one coaching, group training or through on site surgery.
Our outplacement services are designed to provide a very positive and pragmatic intervention. They will assist participants to:
- Manage the process of change;
- Identify their skills and competencies;
- Determine long term career goals;
- Identify profession and sector matches;
- Update and prepare appropriate CV’s;
- Prepare a job search strategy;
- Locate appropriate job markets, recruitment agencies, head-hunters;
- Identify behavioural competencies and examples;
- Develop interview and presentation skills;
- Manage interview nerves and create confident states;
- Opportunites to practice skills through simulated interviews;
- Formulate individual career action plans;
- Enhance emotional intelligence, resilience, stress management and positive outlook.
Participants leave our programmes with renewed optimism, tools and strategies to successfully market themselves to potential employers.
We can also offer a Professional Career Resource Centre – available 24 hours a day offering interactive and personalised career management and job search advice.
Want to find out more? Contact us today >>