Career coaching helps you identify what you want and need from your career and then make decisions and take the required action to accomplish your career objectives.
New: View Career and Interview Advice Videos on our Video Resource Page
We work with you on identifying:
- What is important to you?
- What are you really interested in and passionate about?
- How do you want to make a difference?
- What are you good at?
- What are your skills and competencies?
- What do you enjoy most?
Our career coaching is focused on encouraging you to think positively about change and to equip you with the resources, confidence and practical skills to approach your career and the job market with renewed motivation and confidence.
We assist you to:
- Determine long term career goals;
- Identify profession and sector matches;
- Update and prepare appropriate CV’s;
- Locate appropriate job markets, recruitment agencies, head hunters;
- Identify behavioural competencies and examples;
- Develop interview and presentation skills;
- Manage interview nerves and build confidence;
- Opportunities to really hone skills through simulated interviews;
- Formulate and activate individual career action plans.
Your learning can be complimented by use of reliable and valid profiling tools.
To book a free telephone taster session, Contact us Today!
Niamh is the career coach for NIJobs.com, read her advice column here.