Niamh Shiells, Head of Leadership and Team Coaching
Niamh is an Accredited Professional Executive & Team Coach working across UK and Ireland on a range of executive coaching assignments. She has successfully developed Managers, Directors and CEOs across a number of sectors.
Niamh is Coach in Residence for Euronext, Belfast where she manages and delivers all Executive Coaching. Niamh is also a member of Google’s global executive coaching panel, HSC Leadership Centre, Enterprise Ireland, Irish Development Agency, BT Ireland Panels where she delivers Executive Development and Leadership Coaching.
A former Chair of Association for Coaching Ireland (2010-13), Niamh was awarded an AC Honorary Fellowship in 2013 for her “outstanding contribution to coaching in Ireland.”
Advance is an ILM Centre delivering Coaching/Mentoring qualifications and a wide range of Leader as Coach corporate training programmes.
An experienced business leader, Niamh has worked strategically at a senior level in London and Ireland spearheading significant growth strategy and leading operational management of diverse projects and large staff portfolio.
She has exceptional insight and understanding of the executive and business environment and has been successfully involved in Coaching for the last ten years as the owner and Head of Coaching at Advance Coaching.
An experienced Board Member, Niamh is Head of Strategic Partnerships and Board Director of Association of Coaching Ireland, the lead professional body for coaching in Ireland and a Board Director for Women in Business NI.
Key competencies as a coach include:
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Listening and relationship building and empathy
- Builds confidence and beliefs
- Strong strategic approach, with business insight and acumen
- Highly results and solutions focused
- Reflective, objective with a strong sense of integrity and ethics, and a great sense of humour.
Key areas of expertise include:
- Leadership & Systemic Team Coaching
- Managing change and transition
- Resilience and emotional intelligence
- Women’s leadership and Post Maternity Coaching
- Talent management and development
- Delivering through others
- Career transition and development.
Key Coaching Qualifications include:
- Accredited Professional Executive Coach (AC)
- Certified Systemic Team Coach
- ILM Level 5 Diploma for Professional Management Coaches
- BPS Certificate Assessing Personality in Organizations & Dimensions Registered
- Certificate in Applied Neuroscience & Coaching
- Master Practitioner Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Professional development in Cognitive Behavioural Coaching, Behavioural Coaching, Clean Language and Solution Focussed Coaching
Debbie Cousins, Head of Interview Coaching
Debbie also has extensive experience in recruitment and selection and a proven record in implementing key recruitment policies associated with high performance, commitment and success in achieving business outcomes. She has worked at developing job descriptions and person specifications as well as chairing interview panels for both traditional and competency based models.
As Head of Interview Coaching she works with a wide range of individual clients from all disciplines seeking to develop their interview skills and enhance their career path.
Key competencies as an interview coach include:
- Ability to develop rapport and build trusting relationships
- Listening and questioning skills
- Building confidence and motivation levels
- Delivering feedback to enhance learning
- Develop reflective approach to performance
Key areas of expertise include:
- Considerable knowledge of Recruitment and Selection procedures
- Understanding of main competency frameworks across a wide range of sectors including financial services & banking, Northern Ireland Civil Service and Health Boards & Trusts
- Supporting clients to identify personal competencies and prepare competency based examples
- Interview preparation and presentation
- Supporting clients to market themselves through application forms
- CV preparation
Want to find out more? Contact us today >>